ChristiansUnite Christian Joke of the Day
Clean Christian joke of the day.
- Plumber "We repair what your husband Fixed."
- On the trucks of a local plumbing company in NE Pennsylvania "Don't sleep with a drip, call your plumber."
- Pizza shop slogan "7 days without pizza makes one Weak."
- At a tire shop in Milwaukee: "Invite us to your next blowout."
- Door of a plastic surgeons office: "Hello, can we pick your nose?"
- Sign at the psychic's Hotline "Don't call us, we'll call you."
- At A Laundry Shop "How about we refund your money, send you a new one at no charge, close the store and have the manager shot. Would that be satisfactory?"
- At a Towing Company: "We don't charge an arm and a leg. We want tows."
- Billboard on the side of the road "Keep your eyes on the road and stop reading these signs."
- On an Electricians truck "Let us remove your shorts."
- In a Nonsmoking Area " If we see smoking we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action."
- On Maternity Room Door "Push, Push, Push."
- At an Optometrists Office "If you don't see what your looking for you've come to the right place."
- On a Taxidermist's window "We really know our stuff."
- In a Podiatrist's office "Time wounds all heels."
- On a Butchers window "Let me meat your needs."
- On a fence "Salesman Welcome, Dog food is expensive."
- At a car Dealership "The best way to get back on your feet - miss a car payment."
- Outside a Muffler Shop "No appointment Necessary, we hear you coming."
- Outside a Hotel "Help! We need inn-experienced people."
- On a desk in a reception room "We shoot every 3rd salesman , and the 2nd one just left."
- In a Veterinarians waiting room "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit ! Stay! "
- At the Electric Company "We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if you don't you will be."
- On the door of a Computer Store "Out for a quick byte."
- In a Restaurant window "Don't stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."
- Inside a Bowling Alley "Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."
- In the front yard of a funeral home "Drive carefully, we'll wait."
- In a counselors office "Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional.
Email this joke to a friend
Posted: July 25, 2021, 4:02 am